Monday, December 17, 2012

Jargon Of Life 2

When I wrote my last post, I was in the process of developing the functions for the product, which I had in my head. It was October 16th, 2012 when +Navdeep Sharma , came to Delhi. I had already discussed this idea a month back (It was July 10th, 2012), and he was very excited to work on the idea. We met on Sunday, the very next day of his arrival, and I explained him the whole idea. He was very quick to grasp it, and the to my surprise, gave me very healthy insights about the concept. I was happy and I knew it that very moment, that I have done no mistake in calling him to Delhi.

We started to work on the idea on October 14th, 2012. The idea to channelize the education system. I have never written codes in web languages. +Navdeep Sharma  had some idea. But I had already done my homework and knew what platform I have to use along with the languages to be used, and learned few languages along with there advantages and disadvantages.

We knew what we were developing but then too there were many obstacles while we were developing. There are many incidents that happened, we had to take decisions many a times. We had no option, but to think of ways to develop the product faster and faster, day by day.

After all our moments, we decided to get live on Sunday, December 16th, 2012. Its cold and chilling. We went live at 1142 hours in the name of www.edhoot.com !

We are still putting in our efforts and learning each day.

I am still obsessed ! But dont know, what is it that I am obsessed of ! Its a state of confusion ! Talking very plain and simple, I never knew that I would be able to show my idea to the world.

Today is December, 18th, 2012, 08:59 hours ! and it is still visible to the world in the name of www.edhoot.com !!!

I have many questions in my head, almost all of these questions have the answer, but few dont have the answer. I am continuously putting in my efforts to find the answers to these. Hope I will get the answers !

GOD BLESS !

No comments:

Post a Comment